CLB Convention 2017
We don’t really need a specific reason to gather. It’s good to connect with other fellow Christians anytime. But this year that marks the 500th anniversary of the beginning of the Reformation that reset the Church on its firm foundation seems like a great time to gather. Here We Stand. As the Church of the Lutheran Brethren in the Eastern Region, we stand On Grace, we stand as His Church, and we stand for the sake of the World! Let’s join together at our convention on June 23-25 at Tuscarora to be encouraged, strengthened and sent out in the name of Jesus! And by the way there will be fun for the whole family with a little taste of Coney Island in Eastern, PA! Let’s stand together!
June 23 - 25, 2017
- Rates are per adult and include 2 nights / 5 meals beginning with Friday Supper - Sunday Midday Dinner.
- 3 or more Adults per room receive a 20% discount per person.
- Single Occupancy is a 35% surcharge.
- Children 0 - 5 years are FREE, Children 6 - 18 years in room with parents pay $25 per night, per child.
- Riverside Manor 2: $223.82 per adult
- Riverside Manor 1: $217.58 per adult
- The Pines Campus (1.5 miles away from Main Campus): $175.98 per adult
- $50 deposit is non-refundable / non-transferable if cancelled.
- Day Guest Rates (no lodging): 13 years - Adult: $5 per day or $10 weekend registration fee plus the cost of meals. $10 Breakfast, $12 Lunch, $15 Supper or Sunday Midday Dinner. 0 - 5 years FREE, 6 - 12 years 50% of Day Guest Rates.
- WMCLB Annual Meeting will be on Saturday as part of the Biennial Convention.