Work Weekends | Christian Youth Group Work Weekend Program at Tuscarora Inn + Conference Center
Tuscarora offers a youth group work weekends. If you are interested in youth group work weekend program, please contact Tuscarora Inn & Conference Center.
Bring your youth group for a weekend of serving at Tuscarora!
This is a great opportunity for your youth group to raise money and get involved in many areas of Tuscarora's ministry! Tuscarora donates $50.00 for each worker as well as a small amount added for each snack shop worker.
You will receive a letter a few months prior to your work weekend that will tell you how many workers to bring. (A $100.00 deposit will be requested at that time.)
The Monday before you arrive, we will call to notify you of changes in the number of workers needed.
Please call us the Wednesday before you arrive to let us know how many boys and girls to be expecting and to confirm any other details.
- 10 - 15 workers are typically needed: A closer estimate will be given depending on the weekend you reserve.
- Chaperones: The donation extends to the Chaperones who also work.
- We ask that workers are 15 and up.
- Workers 16 and up may be asked to work in the Snack Shop.
- This dress code is required for all waitstaff.
- Black pants or modest knee length skirt (please no yoga pants or mini skirts).
- All white button-down shirt or blouse.
- All black shoes and black socks.
- Shoulder length hair must be tied back.
- No body piercings (with the exception of earrings for girls ONLY).
- We will provide lodging (but no linen).
- Please be prepared to bring your own towels, sleeping bags/bedding, etc.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag or Bedding
- Alarm Clock
- Uniform (as indicated in the Dress Code)
- We provide meals at scheduled times.
- Please clean up staff tables after eating.
- You are free to plan your own activities and enjoy the recreational facilities as long as it does not interfere with guests.
- Mount Bethel Lutheran Brethren Church welcomes your group for Sunday mornings or you can make your own plans.
- Your group will need one male and one female chaperone who will be responsible for enforcing the following rules and any other you establish. They are also responsible to help supervise in the dining room.
- Quiet Time on the grounds begins at 11:00 PM. Curfew (be in rooms) is 11:30 PM.
- NO guys in girls rooms and NO girls in the guys rooms.
- Arrive on time according to the daily schedule.
- Straighten up your rooms before departure.