Summer Staff | Christian Summer Staff Program at Tuscarora Inn + Conference Center
Tuscarora hires a team of summer staff dedicated to growing in their relationship with God, serving Christ, and helping in various roles around the conference center.
During the summer, Tuscarora hires high school students that help serve in various roles around the conference center. Summer Staff consists of two sessions. We need a team of staff dedicated to serving Christ and others to come join us in this adventure that is Tuscarora Summer Staff.
EACH ONE SHOULD USE WHATEVER GIFT HE HAS RECEIVED TO SERVE OTHERS,
FAITHFULLY ADMINISTERING GOD'S GRACE IN ITS VARIOUS FORMS.
1 PETER 4:10
The question is SIMPLE and STRAIGHT FORWARD, but the way you answer it can CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
Our Summer Staff Program aims to bring students closer to Christ and one another through a summer of HARD WORK, MEANINGFUL SPIRITUAL STUDIES, FUN ACTIVITIES, and COMMUNITY LIFE. In short, it's a summer dedicated to serving others and growing in your relationship with God. A summer YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.
You'll live with your peers in dorm-style housing and be given a position in which you'll serve about 40 hours a week. You'll be led by college-aged counselors with a passion for Christ and for serving students, and you will take part in STAFF ACTIVITIES, BIBLE STUDIES, and WORSHIP together. Tuscarora is a place where AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN. It's a place where people ENCOUNTER CHRIST for the first time, where they commit their lives to Him, where they meet LIFELONG FRIENDS, and where LIVES ARE CHANGED forever. If you're ready to MAKE YOUR SUMMER MEAN SOMETHING, if you're ready to experience the POWER OF A SUMMER SPENT SEEKING GOD AND LIVING IN COMMUNITY... answer this:
Will you go?
Summer Staff 2018
Applications will be available mid January!
Note: All Tuscarora Employees are REQUIRED BY LAW to have 3 Clearances and Reporter Training
completed after acceptance. (All Clearances are good for 60 months.)
Questions? Contact the Summer Staff Supervisor- Vin Zelizo
All Summer Staff applicants must:
- Have a personal relationship with God through faith in Christ.
- Have the desire to serve God and others.
- Embrace a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
A Summer Staff Position at Tuscarora provides students with:
- The opportunity to put your faith into action through Christian service.
- A life shaping experience that will encourage you to grow spiritually, build healthy and life-long relationships with other Christians, develop a strong work ethic, and adopt healthy habits.
- Access to ample recreational facilities and activities including water-skiing, sand volleyball, basketball, tennis, swimming, softball, canoeing, soccer, hiking, and more!!!
- A competitive weekly salary in addition to room and board.
- The opportunity to apply for a $500 scholarship.
- The possibility to attend some of Tuscarora's Summer Programs led by renowned speakers and pastors.
- The chance to live and work in a beautiful natural setting on the Delaware River in eastern Pennsylvania.